THE WINDSOR –
‘Fun In The School Holidays’ Camps
(F.I.S.H) HOLIDAY CAMPS – 2 years upwards
Top 10 Reasons to join The WINDSOR ‘FISH’ CAMP – School Holidays Camp Programme
10. Rich In Variety and Imagination
09. Provides Free Play Choice
08. Builds Self-Esteem and Expands A Child’s Capabilities
07. Focuses on Building Confidence & Independence and Teaching Problem Solving Skills
06. Delivers a Supportive & Nurturing Environment
05. Encourages Shared Responsibility
04. Supports The Social & Emotional Development of a Child
03. Develops Early Life Skills
02. Makes Children Wanting More When They Leave
01. We Make ‘Forever Friends’ at Camp
Top 10 Reasons Why – THE WINDSOR FISH CAMP – School Holidays Camp Programme
1. IS RICH IN VARIETY AND IMAGINATION
We love the challenge of creating an exciting camp programme. Our activities put your child’s interests at the heart of what we do. Whether they like Construction, Theatre, Science, Math, Books, Cooking, Art, Engineering, Technology or Physical activities we have a programme that’s got it all!
2. PROVIDES FREE PLAY CHOICE
Allowing children to choose their activities is all part of having a great time and making choices – After all it is the school holidays and there is something different every day. No one gets bored – just EXHAUSTED!
3. BUILDS SELF ESTEEM AND EXPANDS A CHILD’S CAPABILITIES
It is always important to recognise the importance of encouragement. Sharing laughs, playing and singing together and dancing is all about fun. If sports is not your child’s thing, don’t worry. You can still be happy and succeed doing other activities more suited to your child’s interests. If they can’t do something the first time, we are on hand to help them work towards success the next time.
4. FOCUSES ON BUILDING CONFIDENCE and INDEPENDENCE and TEACHING PROBLEM SOLVING SKILLS
When a child has the space to explore and create and problem solve, they make their own choices and claim their own successes. We provide the space, support and give the freedom for them to blossom and grow.
5. IS DELIVERED IN A SUPPORTIVE & NURTURING ENVIRONMENT
We always nurture and encourage children. Our educated professionals encourage the little Windsor’s to help themselves and others around them by listening and supporting in the needs of others. This helps to support and strengthen individual confidence and social responsibility.
6. ENCOURAGES SHARED RESPONSIBILITIES
Taking on responsibilities is an important part of our camp programme. We believe that supporting and encouraging community spirit means we grow and work together as a team.
7. SUPPORTS THE SOCIAL & EMOTIONAL DEVELOPMENT OF A CHILD
We enjoy promoting children to work towards success in a friendly all-inclusive environment. This encouragement supports a child’s emotional development boosting their self-esteem. If the skill doesn’t come the first time, keep trying and don’t give up!
8. DEVELOPS EARLY LIFE SKILLS
Putting on your shoes, setting the lunch table, pouring a drink, hitting a ball, painting an abstract image, standing up and singing a song are all activities that develop personal life skills. Camp is a great way to encourage and gain everyday life skills through community inclusion.
9. MAKES CHILDREN WANTING MORE WHEN THEY LEAVE
We are so proud of our programme and the children have such a great time that they cry for more. Literally!
10. WE MAKE FOREVER FRIENDS ♥
Our camp friends come back to us time after time sharing their stories and memories whilst making new ones.